August 18, 2010

The first time...



Today has been beautiful, wonderful, hard, joyful, amazing, sad, exhausting, exciting...it has been a day filled with laughter and tears.  It was the first time we held our son, the first time we heard his cry and his laugh, the first time we got to tell him how much we love him and how long we have waited for him, the first time we came to understand just how much his foster family has done for him, and so many more "firsts". All I can say is that God is so gracious and we are so thankful.  I will let this short video give you a sneak peek for now. There is too much to process for me even to attempt to share the events of the day! Love you all. PLEASE KEEP PRAYING!





1 comment:

  1. Oh my, i am about to cry...God is so awesome and i am so pround to know a family like yours!! I love you guys and cant wait to meet anderson

    ReplyDelete