April 28, 2010

Sadness and Hope

Our beloved Gran went home to be with Jesus on Saturday morning as it began to rain, while my Daddy held her in his arms. My sister and I called her "Ms. Ann" and my children call her Gran. She was truly a joyful and loving person who gave so much to all of us. My heart is especially heavy for my Daddy as he faces life without his  "Annie" and for her two children, because I understand a little what it means to say goodbye to your mom. Please pray for them and for our entire family.  In our sadness, we rejoice in the hope we have in Jesus Christ. We know that we will see Gran again, but we miss her dearly now. Life is just hard sometimes, period. But hope endures because of God's love and Jesus's resurrection. We love you and thank you for your prayers.
Grace and Peace,
Casey

2 comments:

  1. Such a pretty lady with a lovely smile!
    I am praying for all of you but especially your dad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Casey, I'm so very sorry. Praying for all of you.

    ReplyDelete