March 18, 2010

Updated Pictures

We received these photos a couple of weeks ago, but with everything going on in our lives right now, I selfishly kept them to myself.  He is growing so fast and some days I think I cannot wait another moment to hold him. God is so faithful and He is truly our strong deliverer, our rock, and our fortress in every moment. I hope you enjoy the pictures and that they will remind you to continue to pray for our son. Your prayers are making a difference in the life of this precious child of God!


Don't forget that we will be placing our first order for 147million shirts next week, so if you want to order you can click on this link:
http://bringingonehome.blogspot.com/2010/03/available-products-for-ordersee.html and see the available products.

I hope you are having a week filled with God's presence and love. Thank you for your prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment